LISTSERV_HELP Archives

April 2016

From:
"Mr.johnboating" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2016 19:26:40 -0700
I am John boating and I got your contact from a business
directory. After due considerations, I decided to contact you for
discussion.

Due to the political and economic down turn in my country which
led to the arrest and imprisonment of my boss, I am forced to
seek for a foreign business

partner who can assist me release some funds held in our company
offshore bank account in  United Arab Emirate and Malaysia.You
will be required to:

1. Receive the Investment funds in your name as the beneficiary
from our company offshore bank    account in london.
2. Place this huge funds into profitable investment ventures in
your country.
3. Seek investment ventures with an annual Return On Investment
(ROI) of between 5% to 10%.
4. Invest and manage the said funds for a minimum of five (5)
years.

Absolute confidentiality and professionalism is required in the
handling of these transaction and subsequent investments.

Please contact me as soon as possible only through this email
with the following details([log in to unmask])

Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel/cell numbers:
Occupation:

I look forward to your swift response after which more details
would be communicated to you.

Sincerely Yours.

John Boating