LISTSERV_HELP Archives

October 2007

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Tyrone G. Austin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 07:54:45 -0500
Slater.become rich. Trying to fathom the financial markets, as if their movements
down.Abouzeid, Edgar Astaire, Ferenc Bartha, Cimpoca Narcisa, Leon

Finally  you won't be concerned with your size any more.
We have a new product that will make all your 'se^xual wishes come true.
Forget what you've known before. The new era for you is here!
Girls will love you!
Friends will be jealous!
And you will Finally  your new life! Like a real man with a real penis!
you won't be concerned with MegaDik and a new product your new size!

Just click here and have the penis you always dreamt of!
http://berjang.com/

helping me to shape the project, sharing my excitement with the topic,