CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

November 2006

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Chemistry Club <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Lincoln Pratt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 13:24:28 +0500
Prostate cancer is every man's nightmare. Prostate Cancer kills more men
than any other cancer. Perhaps you have already been diagnosed with
Prostate Cancer?

Are you getting up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet, or do
you have to go constantly in the day? Do you find that when you need to
go, you really need to go in a hurry? These are all early signs of
enlargement of the Prostate (BPH). If you do not do something about it,
it will get worse and can become cancerous.

Do you want to avoid harsh, expensive drugs, hospitalization, surgery,
radiation, and hormone treatments? These can lead to impotence, erectile
dysfunction and permanent internal scarring. But you can do something
about it now.

Call this toll free number +1-206-984-2333 and a nutritional consultant fr=
om
the Nutrition and health Institute will call you back. He will give you
personal advice about your condition and how best to deal with it using
gentle diet changes, exercises and nutritional supplements.

Our consultant will send you a book without charge on how to help
yourself based upon the best science available, he will certainly
recommend one of our very successful supplements which are completely
natural and organic. Over ten thousand men for example take our Total
Health formulation every day. Total Health has an unrivalled track
record of success over the last five years. It contains only the finest
most appropriate ingredients backed by scientific research. Yet it costs
only half of the equivalent from anywhere else.

Call Toll Free +1-206-984-2333 now and get your sleep and peace of mind
back. You have nothing to lose. We can help you get back to health the
natural and safe way.

Leo