CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

May 2006

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Chemistry Club <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jamie Eichhorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 11:16:27 -0700
Chemistry Club Elections were supposed to be this week.  However, since
only 4 people are running, I am going to post what position they want to
take on the Chemistry Club wall hopefully by tomorrow.  If there are any
problems or if you are interested in being an officer, I will leave a
comment box either in the wall or in the department office.  I will let
you all know tomorrow.

Don't forget to sign up for the potluck for next week!  Sign ups are on
the Chemistry Club wall in Science Building I on the 3rd floor in the
lobby.  We hope to see all of you out there!