CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

December 2007

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Chemistry Club <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Baristter Ejike Ogadinma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 11:05:47 -0800

Attention, Get back to me immediately for necessary steps concerning your inheritance, Sequel to your non - reply of my earlier email to you dated 02/03/06. On behalf of the Trustees and Executors to the Will of your deceased relation in 2002, I wish to notify you that your name appeared in the codicil and last statement of the deceased, and you entitled to his fund US$17,000,000.00 deposited with a Bank here.You are advised to reconfirm to me your details as required below to enable me file an application of claim on your behalf to the bank, for your immediate payment; Your full names, contact address, Phone and Fax #s As the bank may contact you before processing your Payment file. Regards, Bar. Ejike Ogadinma(SAN).STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY"The information in this email and in any attachments may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It may not be disclosed to any person without authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to and must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it.