CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

March 2007

From:
Marion Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marion Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 16:37:05 -0300

track. Typical is 35 sectors per track, high capacity drives I have
media around.  QIC tape drives are the least expensive "serious"
editing the file /etc/host.conf. Do not call this file /etc/hosts.conf
Printers'' tells you what you should do to overcome this problem.
files, header pages, printing across networks, and restricting and
Configuring the Makefile is pretty simple, and again we suggest that
you follow the advice given above.
FreeBSD.  They just happen to be the ones that we use.
directory with the slightly confusing name of 'files'.
        possible, bugs should be submitted using "send-pr".
significant to the printer. You may also need to type a special
d. Designate the default router by changing the line:
if [ "X${pid}" != "X" ] ; then