CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

November 2021

From:
"Ms. Clara Ahmed." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2021 10:56:33 -0800
--
My Dear I Came Across Your Contact During My Private Search Here In
The Hospital Respond If You Are Interested.

My Name Is Clara Ahmed Am From Saudi Arabia And My Husband Is No More
Late Dr. Walid Ahmed, Please I Decided To Contact You Due To My Health
Condition I Have Breast Cancer Diagnosis Please I Need Your Prayers.

The Doctors Informed Me Yesterday That I Have Only Few Days To Live
Because Of The Stage Of My Sickness Problem.

My Late Husband Askd Me To Use This Fund That Is In The Bank Which Is
$25.600.00 Twenty Five Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars To Build A
Homes And Project For The Less Privileged But Now Because Of My Health
Condition I Cant Do Anything From This Sick Bed So I Have Decided To
Donate You This Funds.

 I Want To Transfer My Late Husband Funds $25.600.00 Twenty Five
Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars Only Into Your Account.

Which He Asked Me To Use To Build Homes For The Less Privileged
Orphans I Want You To Use 60% Of This Fund For The Project Of Building
Homes And Taking Care Of The Less Privileged And Orphans The In Your
Country.

Am Waiting For Your Urgent Response For More Details And Remain
Blessed In The Name Of The Almighty.

Best Regards.
Ms. Clara Ahmed.