CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

February 2007

From:
Euijin Capps <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Euijin Capps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 05:11:15 +0300
Today we have something new and fresh for you.
It's an another target for some day trade or swing trade.

We strongly beleive that the price  will go high during several days, begining from Thursday and reach it's maximum  on Tuesday or Wednesday.
After that will be a not big resession and then a new stage of growth.

Our pick: ACEN at pink.

As you very well know, the market can be forecasted and controlled.
In many cases unknown    stocks gained 80-130% in 3-5 days.

Just add it to watch list and check it sometimes.     Don't lose the start and win with ACEN!

What does the technical analysis tell you?
Take a paper and do the paper trade.
According to all parameters stock is going high. Now is the best time after slight pullback on Wednesday.

Don't beleive in words, just enjoy the show!
Still thinking? You on the right way!