CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

March 2007

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Chemistry Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 16:10:52 -0060
7bit
From:
Irene Ceron <[log in to unmask]>
PUT THIS ONE ON YOUR HOT LIST.
You don't saw what was happen ?
The volume of sales ACEN has exceeded all records at thursday.
As you can see, investors finally valued the product and started to invest.

Pick ACEN
Last $0.63.
Vol 302400

AC Energy would like to provide further information on business strategies and encouraging market opportunities.
AC Energy is pleased to announce overwhelming interest from industry giants from around the globe, seeking their revolutionary uninterrupted power supply technology. AC Energy’s team is working hard to correspond with all interested parties. So far AC Energy is pleased to announce that they have secured the first letter of intent for an agency license with Innovative Energy and Environmental Solutions (IES) of New Jersey. IES’ goal is to treat AC Energy as a business partner, to combine their excellent, in depth knowledge of evolving energy technologies, with a commitment to the successful introduction of AC Energy’s new and patented battery technology.

> Sorry for the terse message earlier but you know how the heat of the moment can be.
> Why?  Why I ask?  Do you ask why?
Memory leaks that might be caused by running larger tournaments.
Shrink your swap file size.
Where do I get my experience to make such suggestions?
A set of symptoms in which a huge swap file is exhausted is to take a real close look at memory leaks.
It is total hell if you have to solve a system down at a customers site.
He is also apparently the unoffiicial or official RGP liaison.