CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

November 2008

From:
Nicole Thuering <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicole Thuering <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2008 15:31:04 +0100

Dear List Server owner,

We would like to offer your academic and home user listserv members a free copy of our Symyx Draw software. This software comes from Symyx Technologies and directly replaces MDL ISIS/Draw for chemical drawing (Symyx acquired MDL Information Systems in 2007). Symyx Draw supports scientists in drawing simple and complex structures (including polymers, mixtures, and formulations) for use in reports, documents, papers, and presentations. Symyx Draw is simple to download and install for any PC desktop system.

If you feel your listserv members would value such a tool, we have included sample text that you can use to publish to your listserv. Alternatively, we would be happy to post the message to the listserv for you.

There are no strings attached. This is a full license with no fee or expiration. Symyx relies on its home and academic users to continue working with their favorite software tools in the office or lab within their chosen careers.

For more information, go to www.symyx.com/getdraw. If you have any questions regarding this offer, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes,

Nicole Thüring

Nicole Thüring

Tel: +41 61 486 88 12

Fax:+41 61 486 88 89

Symyx Technologies Europa AG

Steinentorberg 12

CH - 4010 Basel

www.symyx.com <http://www.symyx.com>

=======
information of Symyx Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliates or
subsidiaries that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted,
privileged and/or protected work product, and is meant solely for
the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, and
have received this message in error, please contact the sender
immediately, permanently delete the original and any copies of this
email and any attachments thereto.