CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

January 2007

From:
Wilma Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wilma Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:00:40 -0120
TUESDAY - JAN 30, 2006

GOOD STO-O-OCK TIP - (PINKSHEETS: WEXE)
WEST EXCELSIOR ENTERPRICES, INC.
200% rise are expected in the next 5 trading sessions - take some today!

MAJOR NEWS IS EXPECTED. OUR LAST PICK SHOWED YOU GROW OF 1200% IN 14 DAYS.

WEXE is showing signs of making a huge leap in the coming days. It appears that a major announcement would catapolt the companies symmmbol to over 2.00 per share. This undervalued symmmbol is currently trading at approximately 0.55 and we predict that it will break 1.30 by next monday. We are recommending a buy and hold on this one -
Call your stock broker now to get more information on WEXE.

About West Excelsior:
West Excelsior Enterprises, Inc. engages in the acquisition, development, and exploration of mineral properties. The company primarily explores for gold-silver, copper, lead, zinc, and molybdenum. It holds interests primarily in the Santa Maria del Oro mineral properties comprising six claims totaling 1,550 hectares located in the Sierra Madre del Sur Province, Mexico. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Company is currently focusing on projects in Mexico and East Africa.

Without just words:
Company need additional investments to start project on new region
Market Cap: 55.00M
Delta dayly (open 0.370 on 01/25/2007 - close 0.600 on 01/25/2007)

Did you saw it up on November ?
Time has come to another one.