CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

July 2007

From:
Baldwin Webber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Baldwin Webber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 22:27:04 +0100
SZSN Goes Through The Roof! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Brokers are grabbing up SZSN like crazy after two news releases this
week. Huge expansion plus multi-million dollar development projects are
pushing share prices through the roof. Act fast and get on SZSN first
thing Monday!

Further details of this competition are available on the SCALA website.

If in fact this holds true, we can expect better treatment for ADHD.
Practise, practise, practiseAny process needs to be repeated to be made
automatic. A particular form of poetry that I have been getting into of
late is haiku poetry. Most of all, keep learning enjoyable and hook
those young learners! So, no matter how much you think your songwriting
ideas are lame, just write them down.
Abrams to do another movie, which if successful, could lead to other
television shows.

It's very unlikely that you'll come up with something totally new - and
even if you do, people probably wont "get it" anyway.

- at least not unless they were really, REALLY impressed with your demo
first.

Don't take it for granted that everyone understands how to get and stay
organized. Great, fresh, original ideas are all around you, and the gear
you'll need to write a great song is probably a notebook and pencil.