CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

July 2021

From:
Gayathri Sharma <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gayathri Sharma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2021 14:15:22 +0530

Good Day Dear!

Greetings of the day!!

I am writing this email to introduce you and your organization to our
product ,which helps your business for transparency that matters and
minimizes cost & saves time.

It is a user-friendly mobile application developed to optimize work-flow
through automation with GPS technology.

It benefits the Manager and Field employees’ & HR in various ways:

A.    MANAGER:

ü  Schedule Meetings to field employees’

ü  Locate field employees’ in real-time

ü  Notice the meeting status (Completed/Pending)

ü  Update priority tasks quickly in mobile application

ü  Import reports instantly

ü  Validate claim bills with image proof

B.     FIELD EMPLOYEE:

ü  Login from remote area with GPS

ü  View your scheduled/upcoming meetings

ü  Apply leaves with defined type (Sick/Casual)

ü  Submit meeting reports easily

ü  Communicate & clarify any doubts on the go

ü  Analytics show your productivity details

C.    HR:

ü  Access to remote attendance details with ease

ü  Notice the leaves applied by employees’

ü  Custom data will be stored in cloud database.

Would you be interested to have a look into it?

Kindly revert back with your valuable feedback and contact details.

Ps: We also provide customization as per your business requirement.

Regards,

Gayathri

Head of Sales

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as “Leave
Out” in subject line.