CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

July 2023

From:
Claire Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Claire Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2023 13:44:37 +0000
Hi,

We had sent you an email regarding a customized list of IT, IS and
technology contacts. You may have missed the email as we did not receive
a response from your end. Below please find my last email.

Please let me know your target industries and job titles so we can
process the numbers.

Regards,
Claire