CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

March 2007

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Chemistry Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 17:44:21 -0120
7bit
From:
Gypsie Easterly <[log in to unmask]>
PUT THIS ONE ON YOUR HOT LIST.
You don't saw what was happen ?
Thursday volume of ACEN has exceeded all records.
As you can see, investors finally valued the product and started to invest.

Pick ACEN
High $1.035
Last sale on $0.75.
Vol 561,673

AC Energy would like to provide further information on business strategies and encouraging market opportunities.

A new market study from Portio Research predicts that 50% of the world's population will use cellular phones by the end of 2009. The number of mobile subscribers worldwide reached over 2 billion by the end of 2005, and is estimated to rise to 3.96 billion by 2011. AC Energy's prospective primary customer base includes every existing and potential cell phone user in this swiftly expanding market.

AC Energy is currently seeking American battery and electronics manufacturers to act as licensees for our products. Our company has secured the necessary patent applications, and we are looking forward to continued growth and prosperity as we expand the licensing of our technology worldwide.

I think pressure applied here at RGP to the most visible person is probably more effective.
Now my take on a customer explaining.
I provided very specific PC configuration  details and even explained that my swap file could grow to over 2GB and yet a condition  occurred in which software exhausted all the system resources.
> Sorry for the terse message earlier but you know how the heat of the moment can be.
Also, I am sure Mike can handle the heat.
> is very clearly the joke of the big online rooms.
All software gets tested.