CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

July 2007

From:
Abbey Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Abbey Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:20:02 +0000
Dear Friend,

I am Dr. Johnson Abbey a commisioner for life and pension here in London SW local Goverment.
I am contacting you hence to transfer $12.8m into your account in your country.This is an excessive money made through Awarded Contracts.The only way by which I can claim this amount is to present a foreign partner as the legal beneficiary/owner of the fund.

I am about to be retired and for that reason,Government may confisicate the fund.Once you agree with this transaction,the $12.8m dollars will be paid to you and then you and I can share the money.60% to me and 40% to you.We shall secure all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see
this business through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

please get in touch with me by my email to enable us discuss further.

Best regards,

COMM. LIFE $ PENSION.
DR. JOHNSON ABBEY.