CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

December 2007

From:
Yatima Timbow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 19:46:14 +0000

Hello ,

My Name is Yatima Timbo from Sierre Loene in west Africa presently residing in Dakar senegal. I was impressed seek for my soul mate, and also i like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my private email [log in to unmask] so that i will give you my picture and more about me.Thanks waiting to hear from you soonest.

Love From,
Miss Yatima,