CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

July 2007

Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:26:31 -0500
SZSN Sales UP 30%! Market Watchers Pick SZSN.

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.43 UP 30%

Sales reports show sales up 37.6% over last year. OTCPicks.com and
RedHotPennyStock.com feature SZSN. Stock UP 30%! Get on SZSN first thing
Tuesday!

Perhaps not surprisingly her website came down at this time and was
taken over by Webtide.

A Canadian broadcaster aired video of Cheema leaving a police station in
Surrey on Sunday.

pakka scam and what makes it even more of a scam is that all three of
them are sitting in London!

Chances are not good that we'll ever find out. Curious that the released
man is still described as the primary suspect. Funding for the Canadian
Journal of Urology to go to Africa Vote Labor and you build castles in
the air. Check out what has been written about Shemina Hirji on the
webResults will open in a new window.
" from a party list drawn up somewhere in a back room.
If I keep working at it, I bet I can work in Karl Rove into a theory. I
sent him a letter initally requested help with a health related problem,
that I have been told is not treatable, but his advert seemed as though
almost anything is achievable. Ain't political dweebs great people? This
was probably part of whatever exercise they were doing up there.

Adriane Carr website almost certainly under the control of Webtide
Internet Solutions Vote Labor and you build castles in the air. If Jayun
had been voting in that riding all that time, he must have been either
an NDP supporter or a Green Party supporter for his vote "not to count".
So this leaves three options.

AWACS stands for Airborne Warning and Control System, and a number of
aircraft fulfil that role. Wrapping up the Adriane Carr fake website
story with an apology Vote Labor and you build castles in the air.
Hopefully that won't lead to more violence.

Our conference website is www.

The Green Party is claiming that the Liberals are behind it. A modest
amount of help from Health Canada on this is exactly the sort of small
effort that could have long term results, both here in Canada and in
Africa. but there are bunch of such crooks out there who have found a
new strategy to fool people here in US.

Members of the Sikh community have told the media that Paul Cheema was
preparing to leave the country.

Cheema was subsequently jailed. The Martians are coming, the Martians
are coming!

Update: At least one part of the story is being denied by police.

An analysis of the website, though, points to one of Adriane Carr's
supporters. I've checked with folks I know, though, and they say they
had nothing to do with it. Probably an air show somewhere. If Paul
Cheema was the only person in the house, were the wounds he received
that he claimed were inflicted by home invaders actually defensive
wounds inflicted by Shemina Hirji? and the list goes on. So I asked the
journalist - "will she come out and categorically, unequivocally condemn
this?

I wonder just how much money is flowing out of Canada to Sahib's
operation in Britain.

They don;t think like us, they don't workship like us they ought not to
be here. The Greens haven't had any members elected yet but they're a
huge political force.

minimum of a thousand hits per day required.