CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

November 2007

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Chemistry Club <[log in to unmask]>
From:
sainabou jawara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:49:10 -0800
Dear Sir/Madam,

First and foremost I would like to apologize for infringing on your privacy
by sending you an unsolicited email, I decided to contact you via an email
to get us acquainted since it is a safer way of private communication.

I am Sainabou Jawara, 25 years old girl and the only daughter to the former
rebel leader in Angola who was killed during the Angolan crisis by the
opposition group.
I am now residing in Banjul, The Gambia as a refugee and my father before
his untimely  death left behind a box containing physical cash  Which he
safely deposited in a security  vault during his regime in the office and
now I need a foreign business  man or woman who may stand as my guardian and
benefactor to this fund by  acting as my father foreign partner so that I
can retrieve the money  from the security company and transfer it to the
person's foreign bank  account for safe keeping and proper investment to
secure my future.

Firstly, before I will disclose the said amount to you, I must solicit your
strictest confidence in this transaction. This is by virtue of its nature as
being utterly confidential. I am sure and have confidence of your ability
and reliability to prosecute a transaction of this great magnitude. I
solicit your assistance to enable us transfer the said amount into your safe
account for onward investment. You can either provide us with an existing
account or to set up a new bank account immediately to receive this money,
even an empty bank account can serve to receive this money, as long as you
will remain honest to me till the end for this important business trusting
in you and believing that you will never let me down either now or in
future.

As soon as I hear from you, and upon your strong assurance that you will not
let me down once the fund goes into your account I will then start to
process the transfer of the fund to your account without further delay.

If interested contact me urgently for further details.
Yours Faithfully,

Sainabou Jawara