CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

September 2007

From:
Tanya Underwood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tanya Underwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:07:54 -0800
Sept 11, 2007

Third and FINAL Notification:

For Your Immediate Attention,

Thank you for your recent interest, your re-fi application
is ready to be accepted.

Good credit or Not, We Are Ready to Give You a Substantial Amount
and after further review our lenders have established the lowest
monthly payments possible.

Process will only take 1 minute or less, follow the confirmation
secure link below please and we will be in contact asap:

http://Sept_11secure-id_1ss90.lablakokokoo.com

Tanya Underwood
- M.T.G. Inifinity

-
-

If this message has reached you in errror please disregard