CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

October 2005

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Chemistry Club <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jamie Eichhorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 19:09:54 -0700
There will be a seminar this Friday (information below, note that it is a
different time and room!).  I need some of the officers to help clean up at
4 PM this week.  Please let me know if you can help.  Thanks!

“FRESNO AIR POLLUTION:  COMPOSITION, SOURCES, HEALTH EFFECTS”

by

Dr. Tim Tyner
University of California, San Francisco

Friday, October 28, 2005

3:00 p.m. – 3:50 p.m.

S2-109

ABSTRACT

What are the predominant chemicals/particles contributing to Fresno's poor
air quality?  What are the likely sources of these different pollutants?
What impact do these pollutants have on our health?  Come and hear what Dr.
Tyner has to say about these important questions.

This seminar is being sponsored by the Biology and Chemistry Departments.