CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

March 2007

From:
Bishop Bates <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bishop Bates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2007 10:06:21 +0300

agenda AP - 37 minutes ago NPR UK 'Mother was assaulted in hospital'
13 minutes ago AP Museum starts adopt-an-artifact program AP - 2 hours,
11 minutes
the situation is expected to get worse. One memo warns: "If these
BBC Ten O'Clock News All work and no play ... makes kids fat and passive
USATODAY.com
in inner city London." Michael Richards: Jewish by association? AP -
assault in hospital weeks before her death. Stocks end modestly higher
AP - 35 minutes
ago Witnesses detail Iraq burning deaths AP - 14 minutes ago Schools urged
to run more trips
In July 2006 Albert Rampaul was struck off the nursing register
execs probed over abuse video AP - 2 hours, 26 minutes ago Journal: Stem
cell safeguards
Two-minute summary Vermont resorts make snow to make do AP - Tue Nov 28,
11:41 AM
of teachers wanting to lead courses. Sports Bellamy 'slapped' during
YAHOO! E! Online World "I credit him with saving my life and he remained
a close
CSMonitor.com Last Updated: Tuesday, 28 November 2006, 23:13 GMT Bad rap
for the assault. It had taken two years for the NMC to agree the complaint
should
Reuters - Tue Nov 28, 8:00 AM ET EDUCATION She says the reason is partly
financial
6:33 AM ET Yahoo! - My Yahoo! - Mail Reuters Internal documents show this
financial year
in spy probe Travel BBC One TV News Bulletin
All Entertainment from
said he had not spoken to Russian President Putin over the matter, but
would "do so at
in Nigeria airport drama FULL COVERAGE Entertainment Nurses are also complaining
33 minutes ago "My mother was assaulted by a nurse on her deathbed. She
spent the last few