CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

February 2007

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Chemistry Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2007 22:14:31 -0120
8bit
From:
Cristi Esdale <[log in to unmask]>
These days HPGI is preparing for the gold extraction.
A lot of experts are working on the field and are making preparations for
operative and active working.

“We are delighted with the acquisition of Orion and we feel the property has
excellent potential to produce results that will exceed our expectations,”
commented Ted Pomerleau, President and Chairman of Hemisphere Gold.

as we have said the State Department also noted that Suriname's efforts
in recent years to liberalize economic policy created new possibilities
for U.S. exports and investments.
More over in the situation of changeable global economy more countries
start to buy gold for their reserves.But what is important is that a start has been
made in buying in the market.
New information from HPGI will be in the near future.
Also company are starting to hire staff for mine gold region.
Underplay is our style (HPGI)

tqs3igka17cvu29rmp042gmnvu2cs0tfr1
686A687A456E796A7B687A7778746A7A6D7271677178787733786B6A733369
OZBLCZLVMMC1O1ACBLSBPW7NV1KB9SHCVVBTMACZNNF