CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

November 2007

From:
Osvaldo Campos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Osvaldo Campos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2007 13:38:57 -0800
November 11, 2007

Hey there,

I just wanted to touch base with you quickly so you don't miss out.

A situation has presented itself and at least three Lending Companies
are interested in competing for your business, so if you still own a
property, confirm your information on file here for security purposes
and we will be in touch shortly to discuss the details:

http://LloydHintonQC.googlepages.com
(please allow a few seconds for page to load)

Have A Great Day !

Osvaldo Campos
Team Leader, InfinityCorp