CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

April 2006

From:
Jamie Eichhorn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jamie Eichhorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 14:38:44 -0700
The Sweatshirts and T-shirts for Chemistry Club have been ordered and will
be given out on May 10th at the Potluck.  If you have not paid yet, either
drop of your payment in the Chemistry Club Box in Science 382 (Chemistry
Department Office) or bring your payment to the potluck.  Please make
checks out to the Chemistry Club.  If you plan to pay in cash, please wait
to pay until the potluck.

If you did not order a sweatshirt or t-shirt initially and would like to
purchase one, we did order a few extra of each.  Please email me to request
an extra so I can hold one for you.

The sign-up for the Potluck is now posted in the Science Building on the
3rd floor in the lobby by our Chemistry Club wall.  Please sign-up to bring
something if are planning on coming!

If you are interested in running for office for the Chemistry Club, please
contact me ASAP.  It's good for applications for graduate, medical,
pharmacy, and dental school!  You'll also be able to get to know your
classmates and do fun things like Wine Tasting events and pizza parties!
Again, please contact me if you are interested!

Good luck on finals, and I hope to see all of you at the Potluck!

-Jamie Eichhorn