CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

September 2006

From:
Mr James Obi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2006 22:06:38 +0100
MR JAMES OBI ESQ.
LEGAL ATTORNEY & SOLICITOR.
LAGOS, NIGERIA.

Subject: To present you as the next of kin.

I am Barrister James Obi (SAN) a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to MY CLIENT, a national of your country, who used to work with an Oil Development Company in LONDON.
On the 21st of JUNE 2005, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a bomb blast accident in the city of London UK.
Since i help in most of his transactions, his bank officials know me very well and have requested i notify any of his relatives and this has proved abortive and unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.
I have contacted you to assist in recovering the family treasure that was left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this consignment was deposited as family treasure. The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within 2 months from the day of the blast.
I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last name with my clients. Until I receive the receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have the documents to back you up and have concluded this arrangement before contacting you.
All I require from you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this claiming of this family treasure through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
I look forward to your getting back to me.

Best regard,
Barrister James Obi (SAN)