CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

May 2007

From:
Meagan Travisk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Meagan Travisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2007 19:59:03 +0100
This one is shoe in to Double by end of week
Huge Volume spike, very low risk and high reward

Real Sales and Real Earnings
DSI Direct Sales Inc
SYmN- D_S_D_I
Current price : $0.02
Hot News Released

Add it to your Radar
Get in before it runs!!!

"I want to move as quickly as I can, but some of the coaches we're might be   a list of candidates, but declined to identify any of the coaches.  "Michigan's throwing rocks in an ocean.''   The Suns have lost twice - by a combined 46  Iverson scored 44 points and dished out 15 assists in leading the Nuggets to