CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

March 2007

From:
Donna Esteban <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Esteban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 18:09:34 -0060
WE Will Just start it's EXPLOTION. Market will make itself the rest .

Stronghold Industries Inc leading supplier of premium home technologies and services.

Symbol SGDS
Trade date Mar 06, 2007
Price $0.05
Growth +20%.

Stronghold's elite-class security arm, Moore Protection, protects over $750 million in residential property in the Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Pacific Palisades and Malibu areas of Southern California.
With a "Who's Who" roster of celebrity clientele, Moore Protection is the fastest growing security company in its market segment.

Ask your broker about SGDS

Not intersted? Just watch.

Who in the hell do you think you are, Mike Sexton is a proffesional player, as well as a savvy business man.
Mike is on the payroll, he gets paid to take the heat.
The only question is whether that testing occurs in a test environment or in the field.
I did not say Mike Sexton owned the site.
> Multiple, multiple upgrades that don't do anything.
He is also apparently the unoffiicial or official RGP liaison.
In a previous life I used to identify, isolate and repair software defects in a fault tolerant environment.
> Finally to top it all off, your marque event is a total washout after several hours of torture for the players.
The answer?
Also, I am sure Mike can handle the heat.
> Multiple, multiple upgrades that don't do anything.
Now my take on a customer explaining.