CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

November 2005

From:
Jamie Eichhorn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jamie Eichhorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 14:00:25 -0800
The next seminar will be Friday, November 4th at 10:00 AM in Science 141.
I think it is a thesis defense, I'm not sure.  I wasn't sent the
information.

However, since the seminar is at 10 AM this Friday, I need another
Chemistry Club officer to set up the cookies and coffee.  I can clean up
after the seminar, but I need someone to set up since I have class at that
time.  It would require someone to be in the Chemistry Department office
at 9:30 AM.  If anyone is available at this time, please email me or post
back on the listserv.  Thanks so much!