CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

February 2007

From:
FARHANA Dennison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
FARHANA Dennison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 18:53:29 +0300
Good news from QCPC give you the real alternative to hit the jackpot.
QCPC is a company with far-sighted purposes.

Company strategy is to diversify within the power supply marketplace
and build strong, niche oriented operations around the globe.
QCPC take a long-term view of business, focusing on growth and overall
evolution of our subsidiaries over a number of years.

Company has chosen one of solar power producer.

As you know oil prices are growing up higer and higer!
A great amount of electricity generating plants uses oil-products.
May be your domestic electrical power supplier or heat register works by using oil-products.
Modern technologies of solar extraction  also are very effective in bad light or sun and the accumulating
energy can be saved inside special batteries. That is why we can talk about full energy-independent house.

In 21 century of high technologies we can't imagine town life without energy.
Many states in our country has enough reserve of solar power to generate needed
electric energy. Furthermore the President realizes the important role of this policy and
allocated $1 Billion to Renewable Energy.

U.S. Department of Energy FY 08 budget includes $179 million for the President's Initiative.
Particularly Solar America Initiative - $148 million;

QCPC is at the right time and place now. They have chosen promising line of activity for your
share investments and we negotiated a contract with Samlex America, which has manufactured and distributed power supply products to more than 90 countries worldwide since 1991.
Innovative product designs, strict quality control, and responsible after sales service provide customers with high quality power conversion products at extremely competitive prices.

Because of this news the prices of the QCPC stocks are about to grow up.
QCPC's financial condition is steady now. An overall market and economic situation are also can better affect the performance of  the QCPC's shares.