CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

September 2007

From:
Rosanna Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rosanna Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2007 12:22:22 -0800
09/09/07

Sorry to inform you that the company that was interested in
providing you with a good deal for your property has backed
out, fortunately we do have other options to pursue and just
this morning we heard from another company that is willing
to work with you.

To get the ball rolling just confirm the information we
have in our database here:
http://secure-confirm-id_09-09_495862.avemantavernz.com

Thank you for your time and have a great day,

Rosanna Owens
Team Leader, Mtg-Infinity
"Connecting People And Closing Deals Is What We Do Best"