CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

December 2007

From:
"Francis Obi." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francis Obi.
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2007 00:46:35 -0800

Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:54:09 +0100 (CET)

Dear Friend

I am an Administrative Staff  of a financial security deposit house in south africa and I represent

a group that is interested in engaging your service as for investment

and  humanitarian purposes of a large volume of fund.

If this proposal is acceptable to you, please get back to me, so that

we can work out the procedure for the execution of this transaction.

Please you can also reach me via my private e-mail

address:[log in to unmask] together with your private

telephone  number for easy reach.

Sincerely Yours,

Francis Obi.