CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

June 2007

From:
LOTTERY BOARD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LOTTERY BOARD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 19:52:06 -0400
THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT UK.
22 Garden Close,PE9 2YP, London

Dear Winner

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of £1,000,000.00 (British Pounds)  held on the 29th of June 2007, inLondon Uk.The selection process was carried out through randomselection in our computerized email selection system (ess) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from which you were selected. your e-mail address emerged as one of two winners in the category "A" with the following winning information:

REF No: UKNL-L/200-26937
BATCH No: 2007MJL-01
TICKET No: 20511465463-7644
SERIAL No: S/N-00168
LUCKY No: 887-13-865-37-10-83

The BRITISH UK. Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board. To begin the processing of your prize, you are to contact our fiduaciary claims department for more infomation as regards procedures to claim your prize.

Mr. Richard Peterson
TELL:+44 70457 07109
Email: [log in to unmask]

Contact him by sending him with the underlisted informations;

NAME:
AGE:
SEX:
ADDRESS:
EMAIL:
PHONE:
OCCUPATION:
COMPANY:
COUNTRY:
AMOUNT WON:

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Caroline Bryan
Online coordinator for UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
Sweepstakes International Program.
NATIONAL LOTTERY.