CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

April 2006

From:
Jamie Eichhorn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jamie Eichhorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 14:29:28 -0700
Chemistry Club Potluck
Wednesday, May 10
4 PM - 7 PM
O'Neill Park

Sign ups for the potluck will be posted on the 3rd Floor of the Science
Building on our Chemistry Club board during the week of elections (May 1-5).

If you are interested in running for office, please come to the Meeting this
Thursday at 12 PM or 5 PM in the Science Building on the 3rd floor in the lobby.

If you are interested in ordering a t-shirt and/or sweatshirt, please email
me and [log in to unmask] ASAP.  T-shirts are $12 and Sweatshirts are
$25.  If you have already ordered a sweatshirt, please email me to confirm
the size.

We hope to see all of you at the potluck!

-Jamie Eichhorn
Chemistry Club President