CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

October 2007

From:
UK NATIONAL BRITISH ONLINE LOTTERY BOARD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UK NATIONAL BRITISH ONLINE LOTTERY BOARD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2007 03:04:46 +0200
UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS
The Marina Offices, St Peters Yacht Basin,
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1HX England
(Customer Services)
GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED!!

Date: 6th October, 2007

Dear winner.....

We are in reciept of your mail and you should count yourself extremely lucky to
have emerged as the only winner who won the First Prize in this year lucky dip
sweepstakes held on the 4th
October, 2007. As you already know your email address was randomly selected
along with others from over 210,000 websites on the internet. Each email address
was attached
to a Ticket no: 025-1146-1992-750,Serial no:2113-05, bonus no:12, REF No:
UKNL-L/200-26937.
Your email address () was selected as the Jackpot winner,along with other
winners who also won in the 2nd, 3rd,4th,and 5th categories.

We are glad to inform you that your claims have been processed and your
information should be provided,and forwarded to the Claims Office for Claims.

You are therefore expected to claim your certified cheque parcel by contacting
the dispatch officer of UK NATIOANL LOTTERY, immediately for payment procedures
via this details given below:

Fiduciary Officer's Name: Dr.Michael Smith.
Email:[log in to unmask]
Direct Tel: +44 704 574 6321 or Tel: +44 701 113 0527

Kindly note that as a result of your correspondence, Its is imperative that you
add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{REF No: UKNL-L/200-26937}as the subject of any
correspondence
with the Courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM

(1).YOUR NAMES..............
(2).CONTACT ADDRESS.........
(3).TEL/FAX NUMBERS.........
(4).OCCUPATION.............
(5).COUNTRY ...............
(8).EMAIL SELECTED.........

We will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are
in contact with them.If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do
nothesitate to let us know.

Yours faithfully,
Dr.Michael Smith.
Fiduciary Agent.