CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

March 2007

From:
Hurky Brustkern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hurky Brustkern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:49:59 -0060
Winner after Winner!  That's what we Bring to our Readers!

What happens when that perfect small cap issue releases astounding news
and gets a massive PR campaign behind it?  It Takes Off!!!

Irwin Resources (IWRS)
Last      $0.50
Target  $1.50

Do not miss this one.  These small caps Really Fly when people take
notice, and Believe us they are going to take notice this Wednesday!

The only question is whether that testing occurs in a test environment or in the field.
> RR
The only question is whether that testing occurs in a test environment or in the field.
> Sorry for the terse message earlier but you know how the heat of the moment can be.
There you want to catch your defects before they go into the field.
Mike is on the payroll, he gets paid to take the heat.
If I contact customer service at (for the umpteenth time) they will tell me again they are working on it and all will be fine.
> Why?  Why I ask?  Do you ask why?
> Finally to top it all off, your marque event is a total washout after several hours of torture for the players.
> Hey Mike,
If you can't handle one computer malfuntion, then you might want to think about the slight possibibilty of going into another means of  supporting your selfish self, if you catch my drift!
I realize he doesn't write the software.