CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

February 2007

From:
Giselle Forest <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Giselle Forest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 18:12:21 -0060
Hey!

Come on, come on, great discounts on the stock exchange.
Hot prices only today.Make your move.
No matter what were yeterday, today is today and today is tommorow
but know you have the 99.99% chance to change the situation and relize your strategy!
Everything in your hands.

No news is good news! But not in this situation!
HPGI has found new gold field with the length of 20 km. It will make
unthinkable earnings not only for the company.
This time we are expecting financial results to be announced by the company officials.

We have just had good trading days before and now we are waiting for the new contracts.
We are expecting record profit! I should say that you still have a little time to play in...but the time is limitted. Today is the best moment to act and to win!

Look at the charts and play it by ear! HPGI is a company of
great  resources and capabilities. Remember it!
Get in on this breakout winner early!
The informtion are confidentia
and intended only for traders and investors!

Look at price it very good discount on such GOLD piece.

-
If you will receive this msg before HPGI will come back to todays open
again then you had luck.