CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

July 2007

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Chemistry Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 18:33:11 -0700
The Promotion Department IRISH LOTTERY
22 Garden Close, Stamford,
Lincs, PE9 2YP, London United Kingdom.

NOTIFICATION (IRISH ON 2007)
Ref No: Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch Number: 074/05/ZY369
Lucky Numbers: 01, 10, 14, 23, 33, 39,(Bonus no 40)

ATTENTION: WINNER ,

You have been Selected on the Irish Lottery Draw Held on 10th of july,
2007.Our lottery program selection has finally been performed today which
was held at the Marina office. IRISH Promotion is a joint Euro/America
private lottery registered and organized in accordance with the World
Lottery Regulation act.

Suffice to say here, We have officially approved a sum payout of
£700,000.00 GBP to you as the lottery winner. This amount is from total
prize cash of £ 1,400,000.00 GBP randomly distributed among Two
(2)international winners selected by our Lottery Random System Selection(LRSS).
To fill your claims you are required to fill and send the verification
and form release to our fiduciary agent with the details below to help
in the processing of your claims as well as certification:

CONTACT: Roonyn James(Claims director)
Email: [log in to unmask]

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM
FULL NAMES :
AGE:
SEX:
ADDRESS:
COUNTRY:
MARITAL STATUS:
OCCUPATION:
PHONE NUMBER:

Congratulations from all our staff for being part of IRISH 2007 LOTTERY
PROGRAM.

Sincerely,

MRS CLAIRE WESTWOOD
DIRECTOR OF PROMOTIONS