CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

April 2006

From:
Jamie Eichhorn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jamie Eichhorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 23:56:09 -0700
We will be having Chemistry Club elections the week of May 1.  This is
your chance to get involved in a leadership role that looks good on
applications to medical school, pharmacy school, and graduate school.
There will be an informational meeting on Thursday, April 27th at 12 PM or
5 PM at the 3rd Floor of the Science Building Lobby.

These are the positions available:
President: in charge
Vice President: in charge if the president is not available
Secretary: keeps track of attendence at meetings, posts flyers for club
meetings
Tresurer: Takes care of finicial aspects
Activities Coordinator: major person in charge with setting up activities
Communications: In charge of emailing the chemistry club/managing the
ListServ account
Web Master: In charge of making website for the chemistry club

If you are interested in becoming an officer but cannot attend either
meeting on Thursday, please email me at [log in to unmask] or post a
comment on the listserv account:
http://listserv.csufresno.edu/archives/chemistryclub
Please contact me by Friday, April 28th.

I will keep you updated on who is running for an office.  I will post the
final list on Saturday, April 29th.  Starting May 1st, there will be a box
with ballots to vote for the officers for next year.  You will be able to
vote through Friday, May 5th.  We will announce the winners at the
Chemistry Club BBQ on Wednesday, May 10th (another email will be sent out
about this one as well).

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Jamie Eichhorn
Chemistry Club President