CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

December 2007

Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2007 02:51:33 -0800
Dear Sir/Madam,

Iam Mr.Anthony Nosa(M.D)Lapo Investment Agency,Iam a private loan
lender.We give out loans to business people and individuals for just
3% interest rate.We give out local and international loan to any body
all over the world.We give out loans via account transfer to whatever
country you are.We are not a bank and we do not require much
documents.If interest send the informations below:

FULL NAME...
ADDRESS....
OCCUPATION,....
COUNTRY....