CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

March 2007

From:
Enlik DUFRESNE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Enlik DUFRESNE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:20:29 -0540
Winner after Winner!  That's what we Bring to our Readers!

What happens when that perfect small cap issue releases astounding news
and gets a massive PR campaign behind it?  It Takes Off!!!

Irwin Resources (IWRS)
Last      $0.50
Target  $1.50

Do not miss this one.  These small caps Really Fly when people take
notice, and Believe us they are going to take notice this Wednesday!

(For example changing tables or some other behavior that causes a memory leak.)
> Hey Mike,
I hope I added some value to your post.
It is total hell if you have to solve a system down at a customers site.
I think pressure applied here at RGP to the most visible person is probably more effective.
> Why?  Why I ask?  Do you ask why?
> I hope I have helped you.
(System under test) before trying that in the field.