CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

February 2006

From:
Jamie Eichhorn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jamie Eichhorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:14:47 -0800
The Chemistry Club is responsible for setting up the cookies and coffee for
the seminars every Friday at 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM.

Since I cannot do it for the next two weeks, I need people buy the cookies
(the Chemistry Department will reimburse you), set up the cookies at 1:45
and clean up at 3:00 PM.  Please let me know if you are available at any of
these times.  I plan on making a rotational schedule so one person isn't
stuck doing it every week.  Please post a message on the listserv or email
me at [log in to unmask]  Thanks!