CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

April 2007

From:
ESTHER Eugene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ESTHER Eugene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:37:03 -0060
The planet has gone wireless and Mobile Airwaves (mbwc) is
in the right place in the right time with a Red Hot Product!

We are looking forward Financial Results to be announced by the
Mobile Airwaves any day.  With all the New Contracts they have
acquired we are expecting Record Earnings!

mbwc  is currently under valued at around 3 cents.
With the company being so Tightly held we waiting for the inflow
of buying to Push the price off the charts!

Get in on this Breakout Winner Early!