AIM Archives

March 2007

AIM@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
amos kone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:57:23 +0200
PLEASE WE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE? ME AND MY SISTER
FROM:MR AMOS KONE
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE
Telepohe 0022508491596

Dear ,
we are contacting you based on the information we gathered about your person
in the net.

I am AMOS KONE 22years with my younger SISTER . we am in possession of a
large sum of US$12.5 Million in cash which we want to invest in your country
under your care. This money was inherited from our late father Dr JOHNSON
KONE who was the Chief accountant of Sierra Leone Gold & diamond Mining
Corporation during our 8 years civil War when Major JOHNNY KOROMA was the
country's president.

This money is of no criminal origin as it was largely realized from black
market sale of alluvial gold dust during the war. This money has been moved
and lodged into a security & finance corporation in Abidjan Ivory Coast
through diplomatic channels in one trunk box tagged family valuables for
security reasons. we now want to move this money abroad and invest it in
profitab le ventures, as the time is now ripe for such move.

Where we need you assistance
1.Firstly to assist us claim this consignment from the security company as
my late fathers foreign partner and have the money paid into your nominated
account.
2. To assist me invest the money in a profitable business ventures in your
country. For your kind assistance you will get 15% of the total amount and
5% for any expenses you make, both telephone calls, fax/emails spent during
the transfer of this fund into your nominated account.

Upon your response and acceptance to assist me, we will give you further
details concerning this transaction but you must treat this transaction as
highly confidential for my security reasons.

Best Regards
AMOS KONE.
N/B please try and cell me my private telephone (0022508491596) for security
reason,

Avec Windows Live OneCare éliminez tous les virus de votre PC !
http://www.windowslive.fr/liveonecare/default.asp