AIM Archives

June 2004

AIM@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
Mr Phillip Chukwu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 19:09:58 -0700

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr Engr Phillip Chukwu, the group general manager National Petroleum
Investment Management Services (NAPIMS), a subsidary of the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). I have chosen this medium to
reach you, because of its exclusive private nature.

Sometime ago, contracts were awarded to foreign firms by the
contract award committee of the previous administration under
the leadership of the former group general manager. All
contracts have since been executed, and full contract
values have been paid to all contractors concerned.
I have just discovered a total sum of US$9.5 million
not claimed. This money now belongs to nobody or firm
since all contractors have been paid in full.

I now desire to transfer this money (US$9.5 million)
into any foreign account which i expect you to provide
for me. For providing the account where i shall remit
the money into, you will be entitled to 25% of the money,
70% will be for me, while the balance 5% will be set aside
as pay-back for any expenses or bills that will be incurred
during the course of this transaction, which will be duely
taken careof.

It does not matter whether or not your have a company or
business firm. If you have, then it’s much easier, but
if not then we shall register one immediately. I have
strong and reliable connections and contacts at the
ministry of finance and the central Bank and i have
no doubts that the total amount will be released and
transferred if gotten the necessary foreign partner to
assist me.

I would advise that you keep this transaction as strictly
confidential. As per security, it is 100% safe. Contact me
immediately,Through my Private email address:[log in to unmask]
whether or not you are interested. If you are not
it will enable me seek for another foreign partner.

I wait your Urgent Response.

Best Regards.
Engr Phillip Chukwu.