AIM Archives

September 2000

AIM@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
Thomas Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 21:31:04 -0700
Hello everyone,

Rush week is starting up tomorrow Wednesday the 6th and we still need some
volunteers to help at the booth whenever possible.  Below is the schedule so
far, please try and volunteer some time and help out on Friday or Monday if
possible.  As the schedule is we are unable to fill the booth on Monday and
only for a few hours on Friday, this is where we pick up all of the members
and we really need a strong push to help bring down the costs of the Comdex
trip.  If you can volunteer send a email to one of us and I'll respond ASAP.

Wed 6th
Tom 8:00-10:00
Leonard 10:00-13:00??

Thurs 7th
Mary 9:00-14:00
Tom 11:00-14:00

Fri 8th
Ed 11:00-13:00??

Mon 11th

Tues 12th
Ed 9:00-13:00
Tom 12:00-14:00

Wed 13th
Leonard 10:00-13:00??

On the 15th at 6:00 we are planning on getting everyone together for a get
to know each other social at the bowling alley on campus.  The club will be
paying for bowling and pizza for all that show up.  I hope that everyone can
make it, see you there

Tom Jackson
President