AIM Archives

September 2000

AIM@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
Thomas Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 21:53:42 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Laura Vannorsdall [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2000 8:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: CONSULTING OPPORTUNITY

To All Business organization contacts:
Please forward this email to each member of your organization. This is a
consulting opportunity that will count as three units of credit. If you are
interested, please contact Dr. Kelly Black, Faculty, at [log in to unmask]
by September 7th, 2000.

Thank you,
Laura Vannorsdall
Vice President, Publicity