AIM Archives

September 2000

AIM@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
Edward Bombita <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward Bombita <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 18:39:07 GMT
If anyone can help out during RUSH week please contact Thomas
([log in to unmask]).  He has the schedule for the week.  We have scheduled
a bowling social at the Student Union lanes.  It will be on Friday Sept 15th
from 6-8.  We'll have pizza for those who attend.  Finally, our first
fundraiser will be a Car Wash on Saturday Sept 23rd.  Please plan to attend
and spread the word to others.  This is to raise money for COMDEX so the
more money we get, the less we'll have to pay ourselves for the trip.
That's all for now...
Ed Bombita
PS.
Don't forget that IBC is having a student social on Tuesday the 5th @ 6pm in
the UBC lobby.  Please attend-there will some food and drinks plus you'll
get a chance to meet other students and the faculty members that attend.