ADVISINGFEEDBACK Archives

May 2017

ADVISINGFEEDBACK@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

Date:
Fri, 19 May 2017 15:52:43 -0500
Host submitting form: 198.189.227.4
 ([log in to unmask]) on Fri May 19 15:52:43 2017

first-name: Mariela

last-name: Rubio

relationship: Student

type-of-feedback: Comment

feedback: To Whom It May Concern, I am planning to take English and math remedial courses this summer at Fresno State, correct!
On the other hand, I recently took a placement test at West Hills College  and I was placed in English 1A and math 25 ( statistics).  I am very positive that I can pass these two courses during the summer.
ENG 1A	Composition and Reading   3 units	(3)

ENG 1A is a transfer-level course emphasizing theory and practice in reading and composition. (AA, CSU, UC)

MATH 25   Introduction to Statistics
MATH 25 is an introduction to the use of probability techniques, hypothesis testing, and predictive techniques to facilitate decision-making. (AA, CSU, UC).
Please advice me on what to do...
My student ID# is 110172653
Regards.
Mariela